Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Sick


>> Sick.. Slim down already.. :(

Sorry for not blogging for so long reason being I'm sick and there's common test.. Originally this is a fulled with picture post but I'm still in a process of recovering.. So after this post, I'll have to go to sleep.. ._.

Skipped 2 of my common test.. :( Had to take retest on Jan.. Luckily it is not capped at 50% or I'll climb there to take the exams!! >.< Okay. I'm sick due to indigestion but it worsened to gastric flu the very next day.. But I still make it to the Common Test today.. Just hope that I can pass this one.. (cross fingers!!) There are superb lotsa medicine for me. Many times I eat and feel like vomiting. Yucks! But I took it with glucose/ Rebina, It helps!! Woohoo!

Celebrated Ngoc Anh's birthday today >>


>> Aww. Sweet right?

Been friends for 2 years plus already.. Touched when I saw her expression when we passed her the present and the cake!! Hope you like it girl! <3

Have to go to sleep now..Will post those pictures that I took recently next time!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment