Sunday, August 29, 2010

Washing Machine arriving!

New Washing Machine arriving in...5,4,3,2,1.. Its here! Took some pictures of the old washing machine for memorial purpose >>



Full View >>
Hee.. Don't know if mummy gonna miss the old washing machine.. (She have used it for 20 years.. O.O)

Process of installing of new washing machine (many many picutres) >>



>> Free laundry basket



>> Dismantle of old washing machine and teaching how to use the new one!



>> Back of the washing machine, top view



>> Buttons, buttons and buttons!!!


>> Full view.. Huge.. O.O

Daddy woke up as usual at 5.30am this morning and watch his Chinese drama on my computer... Then, he started to dismantle my old study table at 7.30am whereby I'm still sleeping and when I wake up at 9.30 am, viola... It became like this >>


I haven even take the picture of my old study table.. :'( But its okay! I can still clearly remember how it looks like. Hahas...



>> Left: New look of study room, Right: Temporary look of living room

We're going to receive new TV next week and new TV Console to replace old ones after buying.. :D Our living room will be super big by then.. hee.. :D

Going out with Chris later on... Don't know where we are going and what shows to watch.. Any recommendations? :D

Found this really cute Cartier LOVE Charity Bracelets and I decided to see the price of it...


>> Guy - Blue, Girl - Red

Guess the price of this bracelets....

$475... Its $475 for one and not a pair.. Would you buy? I think I can even make it myself.. Hahas.. Its simply too expensive.. But rather cute.. They are donating $100 to charity for every bracelet sold. Quite meaningful for the rich people huh.. Buy something cute and can donate $ at the same time! ^^

Credits for the price: http://spoonsforksandfashion.blogspot.com/2006/07/cartier-love-charity-bracelets.html

Okay! Got to get ready to go out.. Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment