Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back again!

Have been going out for the past 3days so there's many things to post.. wahaha...

Let's see.. went to Cineleisure and Audio house with my parents during Saturday and we manage to buy a Sony TV and a washing machine.. yay.. got new stuffs! We went to eat the papaya soup at 新旺香港茶餐厅 too.. (as I keep saying the soup taste very good.. hee hee)So we ate 菠萝面包, drink milk tea, drink papaya soup with 面线 and a few fried 水饺. But I forgot to take pictures of it. Its okay, I manage to find it from the web. ^^


Above is the papaya soup! With 面线。。Looks alike right

This is the 菠萝面包with the milk tea... Pictures from the net sure looks more pretty right?


Lastly is the 炸云吞! Yum yum...

This is my busy Saturday.. For Sunday, I've been busy packing my study room as the display set in the living room is to be placed at the study room after the new TV have arrived. So I have to say bye bye to my super big study table which I rarely use but put many things inside :s So, I clear the things inside and it is so much that it filled 3 super big recycled plastic bags.. Inside were arts that I've done when I'm young so it contains many memories. But, yeap, no use keeping it. So have to throw them away :'(... Next, daddy say we'll be shopping for new TV console next week after the TV have arrived... Washing machine will arrive on the same day too.. OMG.. We spent so much money :s

Lastly, Sunday!!! Happy and busy day out with Chris. ^^ We went to his house for lunch, ate yummy food prepared by 外婆 :) Then we went out to opposite 313 Somerset to get some stocks for Herbal life. It was super heavy from then on (2big bag of stock and 1 small bag). After which, we went to Cineleisure to see this bag that I didn't manage to buy 3 days ago (mummy don't let but I still want it :p) and realize that the shop wasn't there any more as it was rent to different people everyday. So, I didn't get my bag in the end :'( Lastly, we took a cab down to Sim Lim Square to look at laptop and dear bought a Canon laptop at a cheaper price. Cool! Finally, we took cab home as there were simply too many things to carry. But OMG! JAM!! PIE got 2 accident so it jammed until very jia lat. So the taxi driver drove us via the Bukit Timah road but still heavy traffic. So dear was late for his night class after all :(

All in all, busy day, however, I've enjoyed myself.. Hee hee... (I realized I've wrote an essay.. Cool!)

Today was studying day again, I'm back to my desk studying but haven't start yet :s.. A bit lazy to start but I'll start after this post... Hee Hee... So bored...

Ciaos! Will update tomorrow!

Mood: Bored but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment