Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 21th month Anniversary!

Happy 21th month anniversary dear!!! (and counting on!!!) hee hee..

I'm starting my RPM theory today as I cannot remember share value format and I think I'm going to waste my time if I keep study that. Right? Hopefully today I can make full use of my time and study hard! I wanna try a new way of studying. Instead of keep memorizing definitions and etc.. Whereby my memory runs out super fast and hence I cannot memorise so many things, I think I would just keep reading the same things over and over again. Last time I keep writing the same things over and over again which not only waste alot of paper and time, my hands were very pain too. So, I'll just keep reading this time. Hope this works... :s

Today I finally can use the MSN on my computer. Hope It doesn't spoil soon or I'll have to use Ebuddy and there's no alert whenever someone talk to me.. =.="

I'm thinking of buying electric shaver for dear. Which brand is good? Any recommendations from the guys? Heehee..

That's all for today! Happy studying!

Mood: -

No comments:

Post a Comment